Broker Education Courses
Continuing Education must be completed by all REALTORS® who have already renewed their license at least once. If this is the first time you will be renewing your license, please visit the Post Licensure page to review your credit requirements.
Continuing Education Requirements for Brokers
Brokers who have licenses expiring after July 1, 2008, must have a total of 24 hours of continuing education. 16 hours must be in mandatory hours, including:
- 2 hours in Fair Housing
- 3 hours in Ethics & Standards of Conduct
- 1 hour in Legal Updates/Law
- 1 hour in Real Estate Agency
- 1 hour in Real Estate Contracts
- 8 hours relating to Supervision and Management of Real Estate Agents and the Management Brokerage Firms
The remaining 8 hours may be in Real Estate Related Subjects or the specific categories.
Check Your Credits