CAAR Operates at Level 2 Continuity Plan
The Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS® (CAAR) continues to be committed to the safety and well being of all our members, staff, and guests. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and all communication from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), government agencies, local health officials as well as our State and National REALTOR® association partners to keep tabs on this ever-changing situation.
Effective 8:30 a.m
. on Thurs., June 11, 2020
, CAAR is moving to Level 2 of our continuity of business operations.
• Modified building access days/hours.
• CAAR sponsored events/classes to be hosted on a case-by-case basis.
• Staff and volunteer travel to be determined on a case-by-case basis.
• Staff working remotely; available in the office by appointment only.
• Hillsdale Conference Center open for rentals or appointments.
The CAAR Leadership Team will continue to evaluate the situation and adjust our response accordingly. As an organization, we are dedicated to our members’ well-being and success. CAAR’s professional Staff
is available to you by e-mail and phone.