Updated as of Mon., Apr. 4th 2022
Level 2 business operations include:
- CAAR building access days/hours, including the CAAR REALTOR® Store, will remain open.
- CAAR sponsored events/classes/meetings have the option to be hosted in-person (six feet socially distanced with maximum attendee numbers) or virtually (based on leadership or instructor comfort level).
- Staff available in the office - appointments strongly encouraged to ensure availability.
• Staff and volunteer travel to be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Hillsdale Conference Center open for rentals or appointments; however, events may reschedule without penalty.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of all our members and our professional staff; therefore, members and the public will see the following CDC approved verbiage when entering and around the building:
- Wearing a face mask is optional at the CAAR office and Hillsdale Conference Center.
We continue to monitor local and state COVID-19 circumstances, and will update our business operations as needed.
Questions? Please contact the CAAR office (434) 817-2227.