More models of smartphones and tablets communicate directly with iBox BT LE than any other Supra key box. No additional hardware is required for most phones, including the newest models of iPhone and iPad. Check your phone's compatibility on the compatible eKey device list.
iBox BT LE is equipped with the same large key container as the previous model, that can hold both gate cards and keys. The shackle is completely removed from the key box for easy handling when placing the iBox BT LE on a property.
- To open key container, push up on bottom of box until light blinks on front of box. Go to your eKey app on your smartphone and select Obtain Key and enter your PIN to open the box. For display key users there is no need to push up on the key container.
- To open shackle, (Display Key users and eKey FOB users) select Enter, scroll to Release Shackle, enter Shackle Code and press down on shackle to release while supporting iBox. (eKey users “smartphones” using Bluetooth) Push up on bottom of iBox BT LE to activate the light, select Release Shackle on app and push down on shackle to release when prompted on screen while supporting the iBox. **Important note: the shackle will completely release from iBox.
The iBox BT LE communicates directly with most phones or tablets via infrared, Bluetooth and low-energy Bluetooth technologies. Please note that iPhone and iPad devices released before the iPhone 4S require a small adapter to communicate with the iBox BT LE. This includes iPhone 4 or older models.
Want to know more about what these iBoxes can do? Welcome to the iBox BT LE resources page! Lockbox Troubleshooting Tips
• Make sure your DisplayKey is charged.
• Make sure all the connections between the DisplayKey, cradle, power source and phone line are secure.
• Make sure the DisplayKey is seated firmly in the cradle.
• Perform a reset on the DisplayKey cradle by unplugging the cradle from the power outlet for 10 seconds.
• If your DisplayKey is not updated, perform a manual eSync to update it.
• If a function fails, verify you are entering the correct code and try it again.
• If you cannot access the keybox, check with the listing agent to make sure you are within the timed access hours or to see if the Call Before Showing feature is activated
Q: What is Supra?
A: Supra is CAAR's lockbox provider.
Q: Where do I purchase a lockbox?
A: You can purchase a lockbox from the CAAR office.
Q: How much is a lockbox?
A: $131.62 with tax.
Q: How do I get into a lockbox?
A: You may gain access to a lockbox two ways, either through a d-Key or e-Key (through Bluetooth on your phone). D-Key service costs $44.00 a quarter and an e-key service costs $50.00 a quarter.
If you want to purchase e-Key service, you will need to complete the Lockbox System Policy, which can be found in the CAAR Agent Membership Packet. Once you have registered with CAAR for e-Key service, you will be given a serial number. At that time you will be able to use the instructions below to download the e-Key mobile application (app) by Supra to your phone.
- You must have your Apple ID Password available before you can download the eKey app.
- Locate the "App Store" on your phone
- Search and download the eKey app by Supra
- Locate the "Play Store" on your phone
- Search and download the eKey app by SupraMy key didn't update. What do I do?
Q: My key didn't update. What do I do?
A: You should perform a manual eSync on your key.
For a DisplayKey: 1) Press Enter. 2) Scroll down to Manual eSync. 3) Press Enter. 4) Place on cradle. The display will read "Connecting to Cradle" during the eSync process. Once the cradle light turns green and the key displays "Key Updated" you'll know your cradle is connected properly.
If this does not work you will need to call the Supra Tech Support line at 1-877-699-6787.
Q: I bought a new phone/PDA. What do I do now?
A: You bring it into the CAAR office to have the program downloaded onto your key.
Q: I want my key to work on other associations' lockboxes. How do I do that?
A: You will have to call that association for its instructions on cooperating your key. You will most likely have to provide the cooperating association with your key, or serial, number located on the back of your display key or from the booklet given to you with your eKey. You also will provide them with your PIN.
Q: I belong to another association. How can I access a CAAR lockbox?
A: You will have to make sure your primary association has CAAR as an option in your key. You would then have to call CAAR with your key number and PIN code.
Supra Support Numbers
If your phone crashes over the weekend and you have to get a new one, please use the "Supra eKey Resources" available on www.supraekey.com. You will want to locate the "Customer Support" tab, followed by the "eKey Resources" sub-tab. Members typically find the "Install the eKey application" and "Reset the authorization code" options most helpful.
Supra/Lockbox Tech Support: 877-699-6787 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) or visit the Web site at www.supraekey.com
Supra Update Codes (KIM): 888-968-4032 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)