What is the Charlottesville YPN?
The Charlottesville Young Professionals Network (YPN) helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas: 1. REALTOR® Associations
- Attend REALTOR® conferences and pursue leadership roles with their local, state, and national association. 2. Real Estate Industry
- Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends. 3. Peers
- Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities. 4. Community
- Become exceptional members of their community by demonstrating a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about. By the Numbers - What Did the Charlottesville YPN Accomplish last year?
164 | Current members in the Charlottesville YPN Facebook group (member-only)
100 | We grew our Charlottesville YPN community by 23% from last year
30 | We increased our support of Charlottesville YPN sponsors by 76% from last year
5 | Through five education sessions, we provided expert speakers to share information, knowledge, and ideas
5 | Through five fun and unique networking events, we provided opportunities for members, sponsors, and affiliates to meet and build business relationships
6 | During many of the YPN events, we held raffles that raised money to five local non-profits:
- Albemarle Housing Improvement Program (AHIP)
- Arc of the Piedmont
- Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA
- Fluvanna SPCA
- Piedmont CASA
- Virginia Institute of Autism
3 | We dedicated our time and energy to help three non-profits achieve major goals
- AHIP Build Days
- The Salvation Army Angel Tree
- The Salvation Army Bell Ringing
$1,160 | We raised over a thousand dollars for the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC), which supports elect candidates who understand and support REALTOR interests and homeowner and property rights
CAAR YPN Calendar of Events Thank You to Our Title Sponsors
*Wed., Jan. 15th, 5 - 7 p.m. | Trivia/Kick-off Party
*Wed., Feb. 19th, 9:30 - 10: 30 a.m. | Wake-Up YPN Coffee Hour
*Wed., Mar. 18th, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. | REALTOR® Round Table
Wed., Apr. 15th | YPN Albemarle Housing Improvement Program (AHIP) Build Day - A.M. shift (9 a.m. - Noon); P.M. shift (12:30 - 3:30 p.m.) - FREE for members!
May TBD | YPN Pints & Paws
*Wed., May 20th, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. | Wake-Up YPN Coffee Hour
*Wed., June 17th, 4 - 6:30 p.m. | Cook Out
Wed., July 22nd, 4 - 6:30 p.m. | REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC)
*Wed., Aug. 19th, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. | Wake-up YPN Coffee Hour
September TBD - Volunteer Day - FREE to members!
Wed., Oct. 7th, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Hop On Tour
Wed., Nov. 11th, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. | Broker Bowl Off
December TBD - Salvation Army Angel Tree
December TBD - Salvation Army Bell Ringing - FREE to members!
*Events covered by the 2020 YPN Pass or 2020 YPN Broker Pass