Nine CAAR Members Inducted into the 2018 Virginia REALTORS® Honor Society
On Thursday, September 12, 2019, nine Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS® (CAAR) members were inducted into the 2018 Virginia REALTORS® Honor Society during a ceremony at the Hillsdale Conference Center.
To be inducted into the Virginia REALTORS® Honor Society, honorees must hold local, state, and national leadership roles; participate in annual meetings; belong to other real estate institutes, societies, and councils; and contribute to projects that benefit their local community.
Congratulations to the following members (left to right):
• Kim Armstrong, Gayle Harvey Real Estate, Inc.
• Rives Bailey, Montague Miller & Co. – Westfield
• Kathy Markwood, Roy Wheeler Realty – Greene
• Donna Patton, Keller Williams Alliance – Charlottesville
• CAAR 2019 President Tele Jenifer, Real Estate III – North
• Pat Sury, Montague Miller & Co. – Westfield
• Pat Widhalm, Real Estate III – North
• CAAR Immediate Past President Arleen Yobs, Nest Realty Group
• Sasha Farmer, Story House Real Estate (not pictured)
On behalf of CAAR, we would like to congratulate these members on this commendable achievement.
AHIP is the Beneficiary of Sedona Taphouse Dine Out for Charity
The Albemarle Housing Improvement Program (AHIP) is the beneficiary of Sedona Taphouse Charlottesville Dine Out for Charity! When you dine in anytime from 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
on Mondays in October and order a Black Angus flat iron steak or grilled salmon meal, you are supporting critical home repairs for neighbors in need. During this month's Dine Out for Charity event, AHIP will receive $1 from the purchase of either of those qualifying meal purchases.
Do You Have a Meeting or Event Coming Up? Rent the Hillsdale Conference Center
The Hillsdale Conference Center is a special event facility with a modern, professional atmosphere to host any type of gathering.
The 3,500 square feet of column-free space was designed to accommodate 10 - 200 people for business seminars, small group meeting, luncheons, dinners, receptions, and more. Visit the Hillsdale Conference Center website to learn more
. Contact Beth Hyder
, Director of Conference Center Sales & Services, for rates, availability, or a tour.